Tuesday, August 8, 2017

If you are a boy and are reading my books and having your little shard of manhood destroyed, please know that is what I want. It turns me on. Understand that I am rubbing myself thinking about you becoming a sissified, bimbofied plaything for women and even for superior men. If you are a woman reading my books, I hope my stories inspire you to destroy the weaker men in your life, to make them your helpless little toys

I'm so obsessed with making a little sissy to play with. My husband is a good little slave but he's not this pretty. I'm obsessed with the idea of training and breaking a man so completely that he's not a man anymore. I think it's natural for beta's to become this, with the proper motivation. In places like prison or times of war, beta's naturally begin to serve the needs of the Alpha Males among them.
This is good for society, especially for women, who should have their choice of biologically superior mates, without having to surrender the affection and support that a good beta male can provide.

No comments:

Post a Comment