Tuesday, October 10, 2017

I will break you open and release the slave inside you




I will reward your every weakness and punish the slightest attempt to assert yourself.
I will openly treat you with disrespect in front of superior men.
I will flirt with other men and make clear my intentions with them and then call you paranoid if you say anything.
You will slowly begin to love it and need it more and more.
You will embrace this role I have assigned you as my loving servant.
You will accept every double standard and every humiliation as a chance to prove your devotion.
When I lift the burden of your pretend manhood from you it will be like a weight slipping from your shoulders.

Smile pretty and repeat after me,
"Crush my frail ego. Smash my imaginary manhood and help me learn to love my true place."



No comments:

Post a Comment