Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Forced Fem by his Best Friends Mom Volume One

Hi Everyone!
I just released the first volume of a new story of forced feminization and sexual manipulation. It's called Forced Fem by his Best Friend's Mom. In it, an 18 year old boy whose always had a crush on his best friend's sexy blonde mother begins to be turned into her helpless little sissy pet. This one is a little sweeter than some of my stories, but still full of lots of humiliation, sexy taunting and explicit action.


It is available here on Amazon.



The three parts included are:

1 -  A Shy Boy with a Crush
2 - Groomed to Sissy Perfection
3 - Pretty Doll, Lovingly Pegged


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the theme in this series of books, and what I have read, up to now, urges me to read all 12 books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad. So far it's one of my favorites. There is something very enticing about the level of devotion you can get from a lovesick, needy young man.

      Delete