Thursday, December 15, 2022

New Femdom Cuckolding Audiobook

Hi Everyone!

I just released another one of my books as an audiobook, narrated by the sensuous voice of Jessica Howard.

Cuckolded by His High School Sweetheart: A Tale of Delicious Femdom Discovery is available Here on Amazon Audible.



Eighteen-year-olds Maddie and Damon are deeply in love, and are planning on spending their lives together. There's just one problem: Gorgeous young Maddie can't stop cheating on her sweet, innocent boyfriend. Will the deliciously slutty Maddie decide to go back to being a prim and proper girlfriend, or will she decide that her little boyfriend has to be trained to like her dirty?


1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite audiobook ever! Cannot wait for 'Training My Beta Male'. I check every week lol.

    You are amazing. Love you.

    Plandr

    ReplyDelete